General terms and conditions
§ 1 Validity, definitions of terms
(1) marmelon film UG, Hochstraße 7, 13357 Berlin, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “marmelon film store”) operates an online shop for goods and digital goods on the website store.marmelonfilm.de. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter referred to as “customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” in the sense of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity. “Entrepreneur” shall mean a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity which, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership which is endowed with the ability to acquire rights and enter into liabilities.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our online shop at store.marmelonfilm.de.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The customer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our online shop. The order takes place in the following steps:
Selection of the desired goods, the digital goods,
Add the products by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. “Add to shopping cart”, “Add to shopping bag” or similar),
Check the information in the shopping cart,
Call up the order overview by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. “Continue to checkout”, “Continue to payment”, “To order overview” or similar),
Entry/checking of address and contact data, selection of payment method, confirmation of GTC and revocation instructions,
Completion of the order by pressing the “Buy Now” button. This represents your binding order.
The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us within three working days to the e-mail address provided.
(4) In the event of a contract being concluded, the contract is concluded with marmelon film UG, Hochstraße 7, 13357 Berlin, Germany.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the general terms and conditions and the revocation instructions, is carried out by e-mail after the order has been placed by you, partly automatically. We do not store the contract text after contract conclusion.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. “back button” of the browser). They can also be corrected by prematurely cancelling the order process, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided us with is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject matter of the contract and essential features of the products
(1) Our online shop is subject of the contract:
The sale of goods. You can take the concrete offered goods from our article sides.
The sale of digital goods, e.g. software or media downloads. You can find the concrete digital goods offered on our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods and digital goods can be found in the article description.
(3) For the sale of digital products, the restrictions apparent from the product description or otherwise resulting from the circumstances apply, in particular regarding hardware and/or software requirements for the target environment. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sub-license.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (prepayment), unless we expressly offer the following
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.